Monday, April 25, 2011

Qu0tinG

The acts of this life are the destiny of the next.
Eastern Proverb

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
La Bruyere

I made my life my monument.
Ben Johnson


There are no classes in life for beginners: right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult.
Rainer Maria Rilke

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra

Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.

Winston Churchill

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it ~ John Maxwell

Don't follow your dreams; chase them
Richard Dumb

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
Joshua J. Marine

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing - Albert Einstein

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do
Edward Everett Hale

The mind is a lousy master but a wonderful servant
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment