Saturday, April 30, 2011

me + boyfriend

hahahahahahaa
i just wanna laugh
hahahahaha
me crazee
ok, lets start.



everytime people ask me bout boyfriend
i tell them i have none
its true
right now i have NO boyfriend
BUT
they kept asking
like i'm lying
hahahahhaa
laugh again
when i ask them
do i look like i'm somebody who have anyone
they said yes
omaigod!!!
hahahahahahahahhahaha
seriously?
hahahahahahahahahhaha
my parents will ask all of my friends that they met
asking whether i have boyfriend
they said none
my parent met my another friend
still asking the same question
hahahahahhaa
funny ok!
then a junior friend ask me
when i tell d answer
he just said
no way!~
funny..funny
hahahahahahahaha
even my housemate thought i have boyfriend
OMG!!!!
hahahahahahahahhahaha
if i do, of course i will be meeting him
MOST OF THE TIME
surely i will keep texting n calling him
ALL THE TIME
hahahahahahahhahahaa
people...people...
my face look so radiant & happy is it
like i have somebody to share my love
of course i do la
Allah & Rasulullah
my family & friends
all this is enuf to make me smile
to make me feel loved
so people
pleaseeeeee
stop asking whether i have boyfriend or not
cause once i have
it will be like dis....

till death do us part~

1 comment: